Thank you again for submitting your research to the 2020 ASCCP Scientific Meeting on Anogenital and HPV-Related Diseases!
Below is important information regarding meeting registration, presentation due dates, how to confirm your participation, and more. Please be sure to read all the information below before accepting or declining your invitation to present your research as an oral presentation. Once your response has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
Participant Confirmation and Meeting Registration
- Please accept or decline the invitation to present your research as an oral presentation by January 13.
- You must be logged in with your ASCCP registered e-mail address and password in order for your assignment to appear.
- To confirm your participation, please click here: www.asccp.org/participant-confirmation.
- Presenting Authors must register for the meeting and pay the registration fee by January 13th.
- Presentations are due to ASCCP by February 1st. Please submit them via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Presentations must be created using the official ASCCP 2020 PowerPoint template. To download the template, click here: 2020 Template
- All presentations will be reviewed by the Session Moderator(s) and/or the Program Co-Chairs to ensure they meet ACCME requirements.
- Should any changes need to be made to a presentation, ASCCP will contact the Presenting Author directly.
- Only scientific changes to presentation content will be considered for re-review up until March 1.