Thank you for submitting your research to the 2022 ASCCP Scientific Meeting on Anogenital and HPV-Related Diseases!
Below is important information regarding meeting registration, presentation due dates, how to confirm your participation, and more. Please be sure to read all the information below before accepting or declining your invitation to present your research as an oral presentation. Once your response has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
Participant Confirmation and Meeting Registration
- Please accept or decline the invitation to present your research as an oral presentation by January 20th.
- You must be logged in with your ASCCP registered e-mail address and password in order for your assignment to appear.
- To confirm your participation, please click here: www.asccp.org/participant-confirmation.
- If you have any trouble using the participant confirmation link, please email your confirmation to email@example.com.
- Presentations are due to ASCCP by February 15th.
- Presentations must be created using the official ASCCP 2022 PowerPoint template. To download the template, click here: 2022 Template
- Presentations need to be uploaded for ASCCP CME Review to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/request/pY09Qvbslja997KCwxsM
- All presentations will be reviewed by the Session Moderator(s) and/or the Program Co-Chairs to ensure they meet ACCME requirements.
- Should any changes need to be made to a presentation, ASCCP will contact the Presenting Author directly.
- Once the final presentation is approved, no changes will be allowed.