Established in 1964, ASCCP is the national organization of health care professionals committed to improving health through the study, prevention, diagnosis, and management of anogenital and HPV-related diseases. For more information on the ASCCP, please visit About ASCCP.
Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, etc., who are interested in colposcopy or gynecologic pathology or those who demonstrate an active interest in anogenital & HPV-related diseases by their professional involvement through pathology/cytology, nursing, public health policy, and/or research/basic science.
- Physician | $225
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioner/Midwife | $175
- Physician Assistant | $175
- Researcher | $175
- International (World Bank=Low to Middle Income) | $125 (Check Country Status)
- Emeritus | $0
Clinicians currently enrolled in an accredited training program, medical school or postgraduate nursing program. Physicians in post-residency fellowships are also eligible. Resident/Sudent and Emeritus memberships do not include a subscription to the Journal. A discounted online subscription may be purchased for $50 and a print subscription to the Journal can be purchased for an additional $35. They will be entitled to vote and hold office.
- Resident* | $35
- Student* | $35
*Resident/Students will need to upload a letter from Department Chair confirming residency status or a copy of their student ID
Your membership in ASCCP entitles you to:
- Online access to ASCCP’s official quarterly publication, Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease; Print subscriptions of the Journal may be purchased for an additional $35. Emeritus, Resident and Student members have the option to purchase a subscription for an additional cost.
- Access to Cases of the Month, allowing you to test your knowledge on patient cases.
- Subscription to the weekly e-newsletter, the ASCCP Advisor.
- Discounts on ASCCP's Annual Meetings and educational courses.
- Free registration to webinars.
- Access to the ASCCP Practice Committee for clinical questions regarding screening and management of anogenital disease.
- Discounts on ASCCP's Modern Colposcopy Textbook.
- Access to the Image Archive, which allows free downloading of images for educational purposes.
- Access to Guidelines FAQs.
- Read a collection of research articles through the Residency Reading Program in Colposcopy.
- Up-to-date information on advances in the treatment and management of anogenital disease.
Questions about membership? Contact us at email@example.com.