Welcome to the User Guide for the ASCCP Management Guidelines App.
ASCCP recognizes that the new 2019 ASCCP Risk Based Management Consensus Guidelines bring together an abundance of data. The new app was developed to streamline the navigation of that data. While this is a different approach than previous results-based guidelines, the consensus of 19 organizations felt the new guidelines offer a more precise and modern method of risk assessment and therefore is an important improvement over older systems.
Quick Start Guide -- Start Here
Coming Soon: Videos discussing the Clinical Situation options.
- Management of routine screening results: Management of HPV and/or cytology results obtained during routine cervical cancer screening.
- Return visit during pre-coloposcopy surveillance: management of HPV and/or cytology results obtained in patients where prior screening results did not result in colposcopy, but where risk was too high to return to routine screening.
- Evaluation of a colposcopic biopsy: Management of biopsy results after colposcopy.
- Management of results during post-colposcopy surveillance: Management of current HPV and/or cytology results for patients who previously were triaged to 1-year, 3-year, or 5-year follow-up after colposcopy.
- Follow-up after treatment: Management of current HPV and/or cytology results for patients who have previously been treated for dysplasia.