Thank you again for submitting your late breaking research to the 2020 ASCCP Annual Scientific Meeting on Anogenital and HPV-Related Diseases!
Below is important information regarding meeting registration, e-Posters, how to confirm your participation, and more. Please be sure to read all the information below before accepting or declining your invitation to present your research as an e-Poster presentation. Once your response has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
As a reminder, e-Posters will be formally presented during the "Mingle and Learn! Welcome Reception Featuring e-Posters" event held on March 31 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
Participant Confirmation and Meeting Registration
- Please accept or decline the invitation to present your research as an e-Poster presentation by January 13th.
- You must be logged in with the ASCCP registered e-mail address and password associated with your abstract in order for your assignment to appear.
- To confirm your participation, please click here: www.asccp.org/participant-confirmation.
- Presenting Authors must register for the meeting and pay the registration fee by January 13th.
- Presenting Authors will have approximately 8-10 minutes to present their research in electronic format with ePosterBoards.
- All confirmed and registered Presenting Authors will receive information on how to register for an ePosterBoards technical webinar for a personal tour of the ePosterBoards experience.
- Instructions on how to access and login to the ePosterBoards presenter community site created for the ASCCP Scientific Meeting, as well as information on how to access the e-Poster template options, will be sent to all confirmed and registered Presenting Authors.
- Although confirmed and registered Presenting Authors are only required to be present during the Welcome Reception, they are encouraged to be present during the breaks scheduled throughout the meeting.
ePosterBoards provides an all-in-one solution which allows both the presenters and the attendees to have a more engaging and dynamic experience during poster sessions. Each ePosterBoard consists of a 48" LED monitor, touchscreen tablet, stand and related accessories. Presenters will be able to interact with their presentations through the touchscreen tablets. Within the ePosters, presenters have the ability to use multiple pages, hyperlinks, animations, video clips and additional advanced features. On-site at the event, presenters will be able to work with the ePosterBoards technicians to make any necessary updates as well as learning how to use the equipment.