Pre-Course: Screening for Anal Disease
Claim CME - Access Here
This course is for providers with experience in colposcopy of the female genital tract who may have background in high-resolution anoscopy through a previous course or are in practice. This course is designed to provide a current and comprehensive review including a discussion of cases (presentation, diagnosis, and management) regarding common presenting complaints.
- Describe the fundamentals of performing competent high-resolution anoscopy of the anus and peri-anus;
- Identify treatment strategies appropriate for anal LSIL and HSIL;
- Analyze and understand management of complex presentation of anal disease.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
ASCCP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
ASCCP designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NPWH (CE Credits)
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 4.5 contact hours, 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 21-06.
As an accredited provider of CME credit, ASCCP has implemented a process to ensure that anyone who is in a position to affect the content of an educational activity has disclosed all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. Any conflicts of interest have been resolved by ASCCP prior to the activity.
The following person(s) disclosed financial relationships:
- Naomi Jay, RN, NP, PhD - Faculty - Merck (Advisory Board, honorarium)
- Joel Palefsky, MD - Faculty - Virion Therapeutics (Advisory Board, stock options), Merck (Advisory Board, no funding), Inovio (Consultant, no funding)
The following person(s) disclosed no relevant financial relationships:
- Lisa Flowers, MD - Course Director, Faculty
- Michelle Khan, MD - Faculty
- Kerry Curtis – Staff
- Cari Price – Staff
- Liesl Robinson – Staff
- Alisha Yocum – Staff