Submit and Present Your Research!
Abstract Deadline: Oct. 31, 2019
- ACIS and Glandular Lesions
- Basic Science
- Cervical Intraepithelial Lesions and Neoplasia
- HPV Diseases
- HPV Screening and Management
- HPV Vaccination
- Innovative Technology
- Innovative Teaching
- Vaginal Intraepithelial Lesions and Neoplasia
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Lesions and Neoplasia
- Vulvodynia and Vulvar Pain
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Non-HPV)
- Underserved Populations (i.e. Transgender, Immunocompromised, Homeless, Native Americans)
Upon acceptance, abstracts will be: Published in the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease Considered for an oral abstract presentation (limited number of spots available). Those who are not selected for an oral abstract presentation will automatically be scheduled as a poster.
Please Note: If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author will be required to register for the meeting by January 31, 2020 for the abstract to be published in the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease and to be assigned a place in the program as an oral or poster presentation.