Thank you again for submitting your research to the ASCCP2019 Annual Scientific Meeting on Anogenital and HPV-Related Diseases!
Below is important information regarding meeting registration, presentation due dates, how to confirm your participation, and more. Please be sure to read all the information below before accepting or declining your invitation to present your research as an oral presentation. Once your response has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
- Presenting Authors must register for the meeting and pay the registration fee by January 31.
- All accepted abstracts will be printed in the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease Supplement as they were initially submitted. However, accepted abstracts will not be printed in the Journal unless the Presenting Author has registered for the meeting by January 31.
- The deadline to withdraw an abstract is January 31. After this date, ASCCP will not be able to remove any abstract from publication.
- Presentations are due to ASCCP by February 6.
- Presentations must be created using the official ASCCP2019 PowerPoint template. To download the template, click here: ASCCP2019 Template
- All presentations will be reviewed by the Session Moderator(s) and/or the Program Co-Chairs to ensure they meet ACCME requirements.
- Should any changes need to be made to a presentation, ASCCP will contact the Presenting Author directly.
- Only scientific changes to presentation content will be considered for re-review up until March 22.
- Please accept or decline the invitation to present your research as an oral presentation by January 17.
- You must be logged in with the ASCCP registered e-mail address and password associated with your abstract in order for your assignment to appear.
- To confirm your participation, please click here: www.asccp.org/participant-confirmation.