Air Travel to Las Vegas, NV
If you have not yet made your 2018 Annual Meeting flight arrangements, following the steps below will allow you to book your flight through Gant Travel, ASCCP's travel management system, and have it billed directly to ASCCP:
- Go to www.concursolutions.com.
- Enter your specific User Name using the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your password [Note: If this is your first time using the travel system, your initial password is changeme (all lowercase letters)].
- Click the orange Sign In button.
*Please use the following Gant code when booking flights: 18APRLAS -ASCCPAM18. Once you have logged in, please make sure that your name in the profile matches the name on your government issued photo ID. If you need to make an update, please contact Gant directly.
Please refer to the full ASCCP Annual Meeting Travel Policy prior to booking your flight. As a reminder, reimbursement for the cost of airfare is as follows:
- Any domestic roundtrip coach airfare (including the U.S. and Canada) $500 and under.
- Any international roundtrip airfare (outside of the U.S. and Canada) $1,500 and under.
ASCCP does not reimburse Business or First Class travel. Flights booked over the amounts outlined above will not be reimbursed unless prior approval is given by ASCCP staff prior to purchasing the airfare.
ASCCP will make hotel reservations for all 2018 Annual Meeting Faculty. Please click on the image icon below to download the ASCCP2018 Hotel Request form.