The material was developed by the 2002-04 ASCCP Section on the Cervix and updated for scientific content and validity by the ASCCP Practice Committee in 2010.
- Anatomy of the Uterine Cervix
- Histology of the Normal Cervix
- Premalignant Lesions of the Cervix
- Invasive Cancer of the Cervix
- Cervical Cancer Screening and Colposcopy During Pregnancy
This material is an educational resource and as such does not define a standard of care, nor is intended to dictate an exclusive course of treatment or procedure to be followed. It presents methods and techniques of clinical practice that are acceptable and used by recognized authorities, for consideration by licensed physicians and healthcare providers to incorporate into their practice. Variations of practice, taking into account the needs of the individual patient, resources, and limitation unique to the institution or type of practice, may be appropriate.