Special Program and Member Events
Join us for the 2014 Biennial Scientific Meeting of the ASCCP, April 9-12, 2014 at the Westin Kierland Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The year, 2014, marks ASCCP’s 50th Year Anniversary and we have an exciting program planned.
* “The Success Story of HPV Vaccination in Australia. What Can We Learn?” Dr. Basil Donovan.
* Panel of Experts — Updated Consensus Guidelines.
* Preceded by a full day of optional postgraduate courses.
* Breakfasts for Colposcopists and APCs
* 50th Anniversary Welcome Reception
* The ASCCP Challenge Bowl.
* The latest and greatest technology and services showcased in the Exhibit Hall.
Among the many topics covered at the 2014 ASCCP Biennial, we'll be answering your questions with focused content on Guidelines Education.
Here is a sneak peek into some of the discussions and training ASCCP will host at the 2014 ASCCP Biennial Scientific Meeting in April:
2012 Consensus Conference Findings — Updated Consensus Guidelines for Managing Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors
Managing Pap negative/HPV positive Results
Managing ASC-US, LSIL, and Negative or CIN1 Results
Changes to Management of AGC/AIS
Managing HSIL, Negative or CIN1 after ASC-H+HSIL, and CIN2,3 after Treatment
Managing Women 21-24 and Young Women with CIN2,3
Find out more about how to register - register here now!