F.D.A. Panel Recommends Replacement for the Pap Test
FDA: Use HPV tests over Pap tests to find cervical cancer
ASCCP’s 2014 Biennial Scientific Meeting To Highlight HPV Vaccines and Updated Consensus Guidelines
Read the Press Release here.
The 2014 Biennial Scientific Meeting is designed to provide learners with:
- A review of currently available screening and management guidelines
- Up-to-date information on advances in prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment
These events are appropriate for all who are interested in improving clinical outcomes of lower genital tract disorders — this includes health care providers from a variety of different disciplines including:
- family physicians
- gynecologic oncologists
- dermatologists who deal with vulvar conditions
- advanced practice clinicians (e.g. nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse midwives, nurses, etc.)
- residency directors of obstetrics/gynecology and family medicine
- epidemiologists and laboratory scientists.
For more information, please contact us at administrator@ASCCP.org.