Hotel Group Rate cutoff - March 10th.
Call NOW to book your room. Ask for the ASCCP rate: 800-354-5892.
Early Bird Rate expires - March 12th.
Register Online, Fax, Email, or Mail.
ASCCP’s 2014 Biennial Scientific Meeting To Highlight HPV Vaccines and Updated Consensus Guidelines
Read the Press Release here.
The 2014 Biennial Scientific Meeting is designed to provide learners with:
- A review of currently available screening and management guidelines
- Up-to-date information on advances in prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment
These events are appropriate for all who are interested in improving clinical outcomes of lower genital tract disorders — this includes health care providers from a variety of different disciplines including:
- family physicians
- gynecologic oncologists
- dermatologists who deal with vulvar conditions
- advanced practice clinicians (e.g. nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse midwives, nurses, etc.)
- residency directors of obstetrics/gynecology and family medicine
- epidemiologists and laboratory scientists.
For more information, please contact us at administrator@ASCCP.org.