ASCCP Panel Discussion on Primary HPV Testing for Cervical Cancer: Why and Why Not?
Warner K. Huh, MD, University of Alabama, Birmingham - Gynecologic Oncologist
Edward J. Mayeaux, MD, University of South Carolina - Family Practice
David P. Chelmow, MD, Virginia Commonwealth University – OB-GYN
Francisco A. R. Garcia, MD, MPH, Pima County, AZ, Health Dept – OB-GYN, Public Health
Herschel W. Lawson, MD, ASCCP – OB-GYN
Thank you for your interest in ASCCP's June 2014 recorded webinar.
To view the webinar (already purchased):
Please be sure you are logged into the ASCCP website (see "Login" at the top of this screen). You can then hit "play" in the video screen that will appear below.
To purchase the webinar:
If you are interested in purchasing this webinar for viewing, please do so in our bookstore: click here.
Within any ASCCP recorded webinar, ASCCP recommends the following system requirements for the best presentation viewing:
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2007, Windows XP, Windows 2003, or Vista
- Display screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels (1,024x768 recommended)
- 100MB of available hard-disk space
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Internet Explorer 6.x, or higher, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or higher (Windows or Mac)
- Flash® Player 8 or 9 for Windows or Mac Flash Player 9 for Linux® or Solaris™http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Windows Media Player X.0
- Adobe® Adobe Reader 9® for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter
- Broadband Internet connection (256 Kbps & above)
- Other system configurations may work perfectly well, subject to your personal preferences.