- Oversee 2012 Consensus Conference to develop new practice guidelines augmenting 2001 and 2006 Consensus Conference Recommendations
- Review and update existing Practice Management content on website
- Review existing ASCCP Patient Education materials for content validity and value. Update as needed; provide new materials as needed; and have those materials accepted for use labeled with a current “last reviewed” date
- Provide member service in answering clinical questions directed to ASCCP
- Provide new practice material for both journal and website
- The ASCCP Practice Committee meets two times a year, by telephone conference call. Generally these calls are in the Evening and on a weekday, based upon the availability of a majority of the committee members.
- During years in which the Biennial Scientific Meeting is held, the committee will meet once, onsite during the Biennial Scientific Meeting, time determined by committee chairs availability, and one other time during the remainder of the year by telephone conference call.
- The committee has no specific activities and/or tasks during the Biennial Scientific Meeting.
Back to Committees
Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our