- **Review the financing of the Society and make recommendations to the membership.
- **Oversee the annual audit of the Society’s finances prior to the annual members’ business meeting.
- Re-evaluate dues structure to increase revenue without losing existing members or discouraging potential new members.
- There are generally no face-to-face meetings as all communication is handled by email or conference call, as needed
- The ASCCP Finance Committee consists of three or more members appointed by the President and the committee is usually chaired by the current Treasurer
- The Finance Committee reviews the financial position of the Society and in conjunction with recommendations from staff, suggests major changes in Investment managers, and types of investments for excess cash to the Board of Directors.
- The Chair and/or Treasurer reports on the financial position of the Society to the Board of Directors at their periodic meetings.
- In coordination with staff, the Finance Committee oversees the annual audit of the Society’s finances which is presented at, or as soon as available, the Members’ Annual Business Meeting.
- The Treasurer or Committee Chair electronically signs the Form 990 for the IRS and other documents are required.
Back to Committees
Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our