- Ensure compliance with ACCME standards to facilitate and assure continued accreditation at the highest level.
- Conduct an analysis of the entire ASCCP CME Program annually and submit an evaluation report.
- Appoint Course Directors for ASCCP CME courses, advising, reviewing and approving course directors’ proposed faculty members and submit to Executive Committee and Board for final approval.
- Review the needs assessment, course evaluations, and pre- &post-test and use the results in curriculum/content development, identifying gaps and planning future programs.
- Oversee the continuing evaluation of educational courses and enduring materials produced and sponsored by ASCCP.
- Conduct needs assessment survey of ASCCP’s membership and other societies regarding Lower Genital Tract Disorders education.
- Identify new educational opportunities within the U.S. and Internationally.
- Identify opportunities to partner with other professional organizations to facilitate assurance that learners’ continuing education needs are met.
Kevin A. Ault, MD
Beth C. Huff, MSN, FNP
Nancy R. Berman, MSN, ANP, Accreditation Sub-Committee Chair
Lisa B. Spiryda, MD, PhD, New Education Initiatives Sub-Committee Chair
Warner K. Huh, MD, New Education Initiatives Sub-Committee Chair/Ex-Officio
Members at Large:
Colleen K. Stockdale, MD, MS
Lori A. Boardman, MD
Danielle B. Cooper, MD
Rebecca D. "Becky" Dorris, MSN, ARNP
Francisco A. R. Garcia, MD, MPH
Mark G. Martens, MD
Dennis M. O'Connor, MD
Helen E. Rhodes, MD
Lisa B. Spiryda, MD, PhD
P. Patricia Cason, FNP
Barbara S. Apgar, MD
David P. Chelmow, MD
Teresa M. Darragh, MD
Lisa Flowers, MD
Joel M. Palefsky, MD
Meggan Zsemlye, MD
Michael A. Gold, MD, Ex-Officio