- Work with the Executive Director to explore non-commercial grants that can be used to help the society achieve its mission and maintain
- Develop collaborations with and obtain grants from commercial entities that help produce the society’s products and non-CME programs
- Maintaining strict boundaries between CME and non-CME functions
- Work with the Education and other appropriate committees to direct funding for specific initiatives
- Develop new products that can enhance the Society’s revenue stream in a manner consistent with the Society’s core values
- Obtain commercial support for non-CME satellite symposia at the next Biennial Meeting
The ASCCP Development committee meets four times a year, by telephone conference call. Generally these calls are in the evening on a weekday
- The committee will meet once during the Biennial Scientific Meeting, time determined by committee chairs availability
- The committee activities during the Biennial Scientific Meeting include meetings with industry, time determined by committee availability
- Committee members are expected to be ambassadors of the ASCCP to medical representatives from potential ASCCP partners
- Committee members are expected to review and edit proposals for funding in a prompt fashion.
Back to Committees
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our