Submit and Present Your Research!
Abstract Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Basic Science
- Cervical Cancer - Screening, Diagnosis, Treatment
- HPV Diseases
- HPV Screening and Management
- HPV Vaccination
- Innovative Teaching
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Non-HPV)
Underserved Populations (i.e. Transgender, Immunocompromised, Homeless, American Indians)
Vaginal Intraepithelial Lesions and Neoplasia
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Lesions and Neoplasia
- Vulvodynia and Vulvar Pain
Upon acceptance, abstracts will be:
- Published in the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease
- Considered for an oral abstract presentation (limited number of spots available). Abstracts not selected for an oral presentation will then be considered for a poster presentation.
Please Note: If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author will be required to register for the meeting by January 31, 2019 for the abstract to be published in the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease and to be assigned a place in the program as an oral or poster presentation.